Genesistrade.fund Review: earn 112%-118% after one week

Genesistrade.fund is a high yield investment program which started on 19th Sep 2019. This program has already been monitored for 120 days on my website till now. After my invitation, admin decided to upgrade his program from “Basic” to “Premium” listing. During the past months, Genesistrade.fund always processed my withdrawal requests instantly and it performed perfectly. Now let me introduce it to you.
Started: 2019–09–19
My deposit: $500
Investment Plans: 112%-118% after 1week
These are all the plans Genesistrade.fund provides. You can choose according to your investment habits. If you want to get back initial deposit more quickly, then you can choose the 1 week plan. For example, if you deposit $100, then you will get back $112.5 totally after a week. For my opinion, I suggest the 1 week plan, becasue the more quickly you get back your principal, the safer your money will be.
Referral Commissions
Genesistrade.fund provides 10% referral commissions for promoters. Everyone registered in the system can start benefiting immediately from participating in our affiliate program by referring others. If you join under my link, welcome to submit RCB request at top of my website. I will give back 10% of your deposit amount. I will transfer the money to your wallet as soon as admin processes my withdrawal request.
Payment Options
Genesistrade.fund accepts PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Dogecoin and Dash.
Withdrawal Type
The minimum withdrawal amount is as low as 1 USD. Digital currency transfers are in most cases instant, but under certain circumstances, the withdrawal requests may not be processed instantly and may be up to 48 business hours.
More Information
Genesistrade.fund designed an original template for its website. It now supports 6 languages. If you are try to search for stable projects, then welcome to invest your spare money here, but remember that never spend what you can’t afford to lose. If you already joined, then welcome to leave your valuable comments below.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Variobit投资简介

Edrcoin Cash投资简介

Eth Ralbit投资简介