Wealthco.biz Review: 0.25%-0.375% every hour for 20 days and principal back

Wealthco.biz is an HYIP project which started on 25th Nov 2019. It mainly provides medium term deposit plans which generate profits every hour. The admin bought Standard listing on my website, and all my withdrawal requests were processed instantly into PerfectMoney wallet. Now let me introduce it in details.
Investment Plans
  1. Invest 10-100 dollars, earn 0.25% hourly for 20 days and principal back(6% daily)
  2. Invest 100-10000 dollars, earn 0.3% hourly for 30 days and principal back(7.2% daily)
  3. Invest 500-50000 dollars, earn 0.375% hourly for 40 days and principal back(9% daily)
  4. Invest 10-1000 dollars, earn 200% after 23 days
  5. Invest 100-50000 dollars, earn 300% after 20 days
  6. Invest 1000-100000 dollars, earn 350% after 20 days
For my part, I never choose AFTER PLANS if there exsits DAILY PLANS. So what I mean is that you shouldn't choose the last three plans. If you are newbies, you'd better only deposit in the first plan, because minimum required amount is only $10 and you can get your profit each hour. Of course, if you are experienced enough, then you can make your own choice.
Payment Options
Wealthco.biz accepts PerfectMoney, Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Withdrawal Type
The payment processing of withdrawal is carried out within 5 minutes after receiving your application. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.05$. All my former three withdrawal requests were processed within 5 minutes, so if yours are pending, please report the problem to me. I will help to contact the admin or change its status.
Referral Commissions
Wealthco.biz provides a three-tier referral system, namely 6%, 3% and 1%. If you join under my link, then welcome to submit RCB request within 24 hours after your deposit. I will transfer 6% of your deposit back to you once it is processed into my personal wallet.
More Information
Wealthco.biz now supports seven languages, and you can choose your native language from top of their website. If you have further questions, you can keep in touch with the online support from the chat box on right side of the website.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Variobit投资简介

Edrcoin Cash投资简介

Eth Ralbit投资简介