Nodemart.io Review: earn 1.2% daily for 52 days and principal back

Nodemart.io is an HYIP project which provides medium and long term investment plans. It started on 1st Nov 2019. The admin bought Premium listing on my website yesterday. I just submitted my first withdrawal request this morning. Now let me introduce it in details.
Investment Plans
  1. Invest 1-500 dollars, earn 1.07% daily for 27 days and principal back
  2. Invest 50-1280 dollars, earn 1.2% daily for 52 days and principal back
  3. Invest 524-52400 dollars, earn 380% after 39 days
  4. Invest 2500-250000 dollars, earn 1350% after 47 days
These are all the plans Nodemart.io offers. In my view, I only suggest the first and second plans because the net profit percentage is in normal range. As for the third and fourth plans, I never take part in, because there is no daily profit for me to withdraw before deposit expires, what's more, they provide exaggerated profits which already exceed the normal range in HYIP industry. So only participate in the first two plans.
Referral Commission
Nodemart.io offers three level referral commissions, it is 7%, 3% and 2%. If you join under my link, then welcome to submit your RCB request on top menu of my website. You will get back 7% of your deposit amount.
Payment Options
Nodemart.io supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, Dash and Dogecoin.
Withdrawal Type
Funds are usually available in your wallet within 24 business hours from time of request. Working Hours are: 8:00AM - 5:30PM. Minimum withdrawal amount is 10 dollars.
More Information
Nodemart.io runs its website on an original designed template. Currently, the admin only bought listing on one monitor——Hyiper.net. From its FAQ page, we can't find important information, such as withdrawal method, the minimum withdrawal amount, referral mechanism and...So I just write so much. But don't worry, I will replenish when the content is available on their website, don't forget to follow my article and leave your valuable comments below.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Variobit投资简介

Edrcoin Cash投资简介

Eth Ralbit投资简介